28.8.07

Look, it's the "I'm bored and have nothing better to do with my time" blog!

Hello, everyone.

This marks my first endeavor into the so-called "blogosphere," as all of the media pundits like to refer it. Hopefully, this will be a fruitful and exciting experience for not only me, but you as the reader. My plan is to keep a steady watch on global news, business, sports, and even weather reports, and then throw in some opinion, about a half cup of good humor (and possibly even some bad humor if I receive any nasty comments on my blog), and maybe even a pinch of overly dramatic emphasis (y'know the deal... every blogger has to pull out the "my life is in shambles" rant at least once). But seriously, I don't plan on being one of those cliché bloggers who does nothing but whine about how their personal lives are going downhill... does it mean I don't have personal problems that I'd love to spill out every once and a while? No, of course not! I just know that it wouldn't make for a professional blog, nor would anyone care to read about it. But anyway, hopefully you will find this to be a rewarding blog to read... oh yeah, and leave me some love! (< comments)

No comments: