6.11.07

SBFYN will be on hiatus until 11/12

To all readers: hello! I appreciate your continued interest in reading my blog, despite the fact that I haven't been updating it nearly as much as I'd like to. As you may have noticed, SBFYN has become almost exclusively a blog concerned with sports (and, specifically, New England sports). I want to continue this, yet at the same time, I want to improve my blog. I'd like to incorporate more into my blog so that more readers will take an interest. Hence, beginning next week, I will begin to make more frequent updates, with more up-to-date information on a wider scope of sports topics. Of course, I will also include other relevant news topics and anything else on my mind, but I really think that I can attract more people if I focus largely on one topic (in this case, sports).

Anyway, my extremely busy schedule over the past week and continuing over the next week have made it very difficult for me to find time to write on my blog. Thank you for understanding, and check in next week when I will be revamping SBFYN with all kinds of goodies.

B

No comments: