12.9.07

Honda redesigns Accord for 2008







Honda has redesigned their flagship sedan and coupe for 2008. Looking much different (and larger) than the previous Accord, I am having a difficult time deciding whether or not I like what Honda has done with what is essentially their 'pride and joy.' I find the Sedan to be a rather ugly mix between a Toyota Camry and a Dodge Charger. My mom has an '03 Accord sedan, and it took me awhile to get used to the "new looks," as the 03 was the first year for the 7th generation, so we'll see. Anyway, the V6 model has a 268 HP V6 which gets up to 29 mpg... not bad, but I'll have my eye open for the new Accord Hybrid, which is bound to come out shortly after the release of the new '08's, and will compete well with the Camry Hybrid.




The Coupe, from some angles, is somewhat sexy.
Not as sexy as the 99 Toyota Solara (my babes), but sexy nonetheless. It's kind of like a mix between a Saturn and a Hyundai Tiburon... not exactly a "sexy" image by some people, but it's definitely sportier looking than the previous Accord coupe.

No comments: