16.9.07

"Scandalous" Patriots look to go 2-0 tonight against San Diego

My New England Patriots, aptly re-named "The Cheaters" by some discouraged football fans, will be taking on the San Diego Chargers in about 5 minutes from now. If you haven't heard, someone in the Patriots organization was caught spying on the Jets a couple weeks ago. The league slammed The Pats organization as well as NE Coach Bill Belichick with hefty fines, and apparently, the league has also taken away a future 1st-round pick for the Pats. I was disappointed to hear about the Pats recent troubles, since they have always come across as a completely professional organization. I feel that the penalties were not overly severe, but at the same time, I really hope that the Patriots learn from this and proceed to tear up the season without any more distractions.
I will be willing to completely forgive them if they can come up with a convincing win tonight against the Chargers.

No comments: